. Poetry from The Great In-Between: Only read if you want more love and understanding in your life!

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Only read if you want more love and understanding in your life!

 


Blessed be.

Velumbound.


A supernatural transmission. 



Only read if you want more love and understanding in your life!


(A lone voice whispers after lighting a candle. The invocation ends with the blowing out of the candle after the last line is recited)


The Prayer to The Elementals.

Candēla Meditation.


(A lone voice whispers)


Power of Air

Power of Land


Hear my souls 

Holy writs


I pray for love and understanding 

So come my way


Power of Night

Power of Day


Hear what I say


I summon thee to protect me

So be it. 


P.S


You do realise by reading it silently, you've summoned more love and understanding into your life?


Energy goes where attention flows.


(C) 

Copyright John Duffy

No comments: