Blessed be.
Velumbound.
It's late. After 2 am.
A shadow is watching me, so I'll be brief before I go to sleep.
Are we surrounded by Spirit Guides who are here to show us that we DO live on after we die?
But many aren't tuned into their frequency?
Are they sent to guide, protect and enable us to embrace love?
Can this be a life-changing message?
There is NO MONEY on the other side.
There is also no time on the other side.
There are no 'celebrities' or 'wealthy people'.
Everyone is Equal.
Is the old saying, "you can't take it with you", so true?
Yes.
For while you might need money to survive in this world, LOVE is truly the universal currency that matters.
In all known and unknown worlds.
Since when you were born, your birth brought love into the world.
And when you cross over, you take that love back to the source.
But a portion will always remain.
Some may question why you can't take wealth with you.
Have you really looked at the low vibrational energy linked to money?
And what you choose to do here will decide your happiness on the other side.
Where you'll have all the time in the world, no money, fame or power.
And hour by hour.
Look back through your life and hopefully not say.
If I could do it again.
I would do it differently.
(C)
Copyright John Duffy

No comments:
Post a Comment