. Poetry from The Great In-Between: Do you believe in Spirit Guides?

Sunday, September 1, 2024

Do you believe in Spirit Guides?


 (An Enochian, Whispers.)


I'm the low whisper 

Heard faintly


In the frequencies 

In-between


The soul changing winds Of metamorphosis 


To guide you from sin

If you let my voice in


Love songs

I softly sing 


To help lovers 

Find their twin


I'm the open ocean

For some to swim in


The heat to defeat cold emotions 


And although I walk in silence


Between the spaces In-between


I'm the loudest voice 

Ever heard or seen


The King or Queen 

Who's as strong as steel


The gleam in a new midnight sky


A treasure

Yours to find and hold on to

Before you die


The sweet smile on your soft lips


That shiver across your spine


Like the touch 

Of a lone fingertip


The reflection in your mirrors eyes 


The blessing to be found

Behind

Whenever you've cried


A heavenly gift that never sleeps 

Overground


The sound you'll hear 

When you pray 

Who's always around


For I'm endless

And so profound


The lone walker 

In the Underground Stream

Whenever you dream


The seed you'll need to know

To grow 


The purple flower

In the middle 

Of your life's stream


Who follows you

Wherever you go


I bring faith with me

As a free gift

For you to always believe 


To cure 

And relieve 


If you need a lift


And though you cannot see me


I sail behind you 

Upon your lifes many tides


Some soft

Some wild

For it's all just a brief ride


A secret friend

Bestowed from up High


Glad to meet you

And someday we'll meet


For I'm your eternal

Spirit Guide


(C)

Copyright John Duffy  


Image shared under fair usage policy.

No comments:

Peace