. Poetry from The Great In-Between: The Muse, called Masseen, whispers.

Friday, October 11, 2024

The Muse, called Masseen, whispers.

 Hey

You do know there is still so hope in your world

As time commences
Consolation in understanding

That regardless of how low you might be feeling

No matter the
Consequences of

Politics
Worldwide situations
Economies
Or misunderstandings

The Burning Eye of Heaven will still rise again tomorrow
Offering kind rays of rebirth

A new chance of freedom
To explore its wide open road on earth

To offer a sweet form of liberation

For at some point
We all need hope and salvation

To embrace its divine melodies and sensations

And to burn bridges to our once painful past

From old memories and experiences that may seem to linger and last

For your inner Continents of Contentment

Count on it
Or pain could still walk past
Smiling

So peel back those layers of self-doubts

Explore

Take your life and share your love to the broken
With your heart wide open

If all else fails
Here's a free gift

From I

To help you be born
Again

Masseen
The Shadow Queen from The Great Beyond

Light a white candle in silence

Feel the energy of the flame
Tune out your worlds noises of violence

And repeat three times to your God of choice

Oh, Lord!
Hear my prayer

For I am worthy

Show me guidance
Give me forgiveness

For I am worthy

Offer me a drink of strength from your spiritual cup

When things turn blue

For it's why
I always return to you

For you always in prayer
Make me feel worthy

Amen

(C)
Copyright John Duffy





No comments:

The Oracle of Necromanteion