. Poetry from The Great In-Between: Automatic Writing

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Automatic Writing


(A lone voice whispers)


Don't forget me

My beloved Gabriella


For I'm where The Seraphim's 

Now sing


For I've found a new seat in Heaven 


A place I can slow down and say


I've found inner peace

After my soul's confession

To the Keeper of Keys


Peter

The Soul Reader

 

So don't weep for me


Don't cry yourself to sleep

With deep depression


For I still now wear our golden eternal wedding ring 


Even though I watched you Watch me get buried 


So I want you to rise each morning with a wide as a country mile smile


And strive to stay strong

For Time is but a slow wheel


A brief interlude into the throes of eternity


So know we'll meet again

Just on the other side


To carry on loving each other 

In a new ride


Within a serene place

In The Great In-Between


Where Angels pass you smiling dressed in long cloaks of bright silver


Golden sleeves and halo's of white 


In luscious fields of emerald green


For there is no more day or night


So wipe away those wet tears


I see on your beautiful face

Through this

My scrying mirror 


For I'm not alone


Alexandria and William

My spirit guides

Are always with me


To welcome me home

Now I have no fear


And all that old pain which once plagued me


Has finally disappeared 

And I'm no longer visually impaired


For I can see such astonishing things on the electromagnetic spectrum


That humans can never see


Things walking around you all

Unheard 


I guess I must have been once good and not totally impure


For Jesus to have wiped my slate clean 


When he gave me this new visiting card

To speak to you 


So take your time coming 

Enjoy what's left of your life


For I'll always be waiting

Within the swirling grey smoke you'll see 


When you first arrive

Clears


For something may seem worse than some first feared


But I'll be there to hold your hand once again and wipe away your happy tears


But until then


Cling on to my memories

Those special ones you still hold dear


And I promise with the Lord as my witness 


I'll wait patiently until you too appear


My beloved Gabriella

That beautiful young woman 


Who I first met 

Thirty years ago


Standing outside Billy's Bar

Dressed in white and blue


On 856 River Avenue 


Enjoying the hot sun

In the Bronx


Somewhere in New York 

On 10451


(C)

Copyright John Duffy


Image shared under fair usage policy 

No comments:

The Oracle of Necromanteion