. Poetry from The Great In-Between: The Secret Book of Dzyan

Saturday, October 3, 2026

The Secret Book of Dzyan


 

Blessed be. 

Velumbound. 


Are Magic and love entwined?


Don't you feel that, on reflection, falling in love is like being under a strange binding spell?


A spell that compels you, night and day, to behave strangely?


Did love cast a spell over you like the mage below?


Title.

The Secret Book of Dzyan,


As the Mage watched from afar, through remote viewing. 


He channelled a secret prayer to the brightest star in the four winds.


As he assumed the meditation pose.


He began reciting his evocation to the spirit guides, watching from the 5th level of the Astral Realms.


For them to take it back to her, from Beyond the Purple Rainbows.

As they swirled all around him. 

________________________


(A lone voice whispers)


Your dark eyes are like priceless blue oceans 


I whisper to the watching Elementals

I dream to dive in deep and drown within


For they are deeper than any of the known lakes


To bathe in their once-tasted waters

Is where I want to always fall


And reveal my soul as it experiences its first taste of sin


For your inquisitive eyes, soft, tender lips, and smooth skin


Is a treasure I seek where I'd nightly kneel to pray 


For a new Atlantis

To be reborn

Within


Your eyes are like magnetic dark portals


For my soul

Astral nightly projections 


As I conquer its many strange citizens with my own supernatural powers

To reach you


Defeating 

On one of its many long ethereal roads


Architects of so many devious deceptions 


Just to see your twin eyes, for they are like the best friends

Love could ever possibly buy, and that’s why


I just love popping by


To rejoice in The Coming of our own Divine Invasions


The once lost words

Recitals and such memories of succulent prose


Once written for your eyes only 


Are just my own divine stanzas

Like written in The Secret Books of Dzyan


A silver shimmering sea

Where we will soon forever fly


Like dark eagles paired, forever wild and untamed


For as our lonely souls once met

So long ago 


In the Great In-Between


We were anointed to be simply 

Free and Unchained


And it's why I always pray to return

To finally conjure you into life


And your love to earn


But until then, I'll just breathe you 

Into my dreams


Whenever I visit 

The Great In-Between 


So be it


(C)

Copyright John Duffy




Image shared under fair use policy.



 

No comments:

Have you thought about existentialism