. Poetry from The Great In-Between: Maseen. The Shadow from Beyond The Veil.

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Maseen. The Shadow from Beyond The Veil.


(A lone voice whispers.)
 

Hey


You do know there is still hope in your world


Consolation in understanding 

That regardless of how you're feeling 


No matter the

Consequences 

Or misunderstandings


The Eye of Heaven

Will still rise again 

Tomorrow


Offering a rebirth

From sorrow


A new chance of freedom 

To explore its open roads


To offer a sweet form of liberation


For at some point

We all need salvation


To embrace its divine melodies and sensations

And to burn bridges to our past


For your inner Continents of Contentment 

Count on it


Or pain could last


Peel back those layers of self-doubts


Explore 


Take hold of your life and share your love

With your heart open wide 


If all else fails

Here's a free gift

 

From I 


To help you be born 

Again



Maseen

The Shadow from Beyond

The Veil


Light a white candle in silence

Feel the energy of the flame

And repeat three times


Oh Lord

Hear my prayer


For I am worthy


Show me guidance

Give me forgiveness

 

For I am worthy


Offer me a drink of strength from your cup


When things turn blue


For it's why I always return to you


For I am worthy


Amen


(C)

Copyright John Duffy


Image shared under fair usage policy via Pinterest. 

No comments:

The Calling