. Poetry from The Great In-Between: Can words seduce you?

Monday, July 1, 2024

Can words seduce you?



 I had a rather intriguing conversation today, 


about the power of seduction through words. 


It's a tad risque.


“Seduce my mind and you can have my body,


find my soul and I’m yours forever.”


I created this piece as I mused the above when a familiar voice appeared. 


Salute.


The Strict Mistress from the House of Books


(A lone voice whispers)


Within these conjured hypnotic words


Lies my secret binding spell


To you 

Control and contain 


No matter how loud you shout or yell


To attach you to me forever or temporarily 


With lashings of lascivious dark stories


As your soul salivates in total submissive anticipation and slowly starts to weep


Let me devour your curious mind like a cavernous thief


and take you to new heights of wild unconditional excitement


As your higher self suddenly


Wakes from its repetitive mundane sleep


Let me take you so damn

Deep


To new apocalyptic wet shores 


Through exchanges of whispered hirquitalliency


Of unexplored crimson heat


And let my hidden fingertips 


Trace pagan pictures of intimate lambitions and reunions


Across that succulent exposed spine in your mind 


Give me all those deep 

pamphagous thoughts


You keep bajulated

under strict locks and keys


That no one sees

Forever confined 


For landscapes or should I say mindscapes 


Filled with such visceral enticing written words


Brings forth such irrational coercive armies 


Heralding banners of such a hypnotic binding power


Just awaiting to liberate minds in the low hours


Those willing to sacrifice everything they once knew


To then be gently or vigorously deflowered


As they use aroused imaginations


To explore new verbs

Or sentences 


Appearing like S & M

Mistresses or Masters 


Right out of the blue


Will you pray for us to embrace 


As these soft words upon your mind's delicious lips 


Are gracefully worshipped


As you've now been duly baptised throughout this


Our soul's reintroduction 


As your hypothalamus is stimulated by my black and white


Ethereal leather whip


 (C)


Copyright John Duffy 

No comments:

Peace