. Poetry from The Great In-Between: The Secret Book of Dzyan

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

The Secret Book of Dzyan

 Press play and let the music wash over you as you read. 

Salute. 

 


As the Mage watched from afar, through remote viewing. 


He channeled a secret prayer to the brightest star in the four winds.


As he assumed the meditation pose.


He began reciting his evocation to the spirit guides.


Watching from the 5th Levels of the Astral Realms.



For them to take it back to her, from Beyond the Purple Rainbows.


As they swirled all around him. 


(A lone voice whispers.)


_________________________


Your dark eyes are like priceless blue oceans 
 
  
I whisper to the watching Elementals


I dream to dive in deep and drowning within


For they are deeper than any of the known lakes


To bathe in their once-tasted waters


Is where I want me to always fall


And reveal my soul as it experiences its first taste of sin



For your inquisitive eyes



Soft tender lips and smooth skin


Is a treasure I seek where I'd nightly kneel to pray 


For a new Atlantis
To be reborn
Within


Your eyes are like magnetic dark portals


For my souls
Astral nightly projections 


As I conquer its many strange citizens with my own occult powers


To reach you


Defeating 
On one of its many long ethereal roads
 

Architects of so many devious deceptions 


Just to see your twin eyes for they are like the best friends


Love could ever possibly buy 
And it’s why


I just love popping by


To rejoice in The Coming of our own Divine Invasions


The once-lost words


Recitals and such memories o
f succulent prose


Once written for your eyes only 

Are just my own divine stanzas


Like written in The Secret Books of Dzyan


silver shimmering sea


Where we will soon forever fly


Like dark eagles


Paired 
Forever wild and untamed


For as our lonely souls once met
So long ago 


In the Great In-Between


We were anointed to be simply 


Free and Unchained


And it's why I always pray to return


To finally conjure you into life
And your love to earn


But until then 


I'll just breathe you into my
Dreams


Here
In The Great In-Between

(C)
Copyright John Duffy

No comments:

Argento