. Poetry from The Great In-Between: The Call of the Demerge

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

The Call of the Demerge

   Press play and let the music wash over you as you read.



(A seductive voice whispers) 

 
I am that which is ageless

For I’m from beyond that thing in the midnight sky 


Called the Silver Moon
From a faraway place


My powers are ubiquitous


I'm the embodiment of all inner magick


Love power and peace
All fused in me 

 
Await release to help you fight any disease 


I’m the midnight shadow walker


The eternity enveloping your every living moment


All around you
Wherever you are

For I'm that which is ageless behind the twinkling stars



For I’m from beyond the Crying Moon


From a faraway
Unknown Place

Of no unions and all mortal governments and secret societies


Sing to me


For I’m a conduit



Forever living under the silvery shadows of the Wolf moon


I appear at birth and revisit at death


To take you home



I’m the full mystical wheel that turns



I’m the lucky charm
That was bestowed to you at birth



The charm I will take back
Whenever you leave



If in me
You do really believe

For I’m a deep ravine
Of unknown riveting depths


 

Unsolvable by just one lifetime



I’m primal
Supernaturally
Curious



I can feel your eyes lingering



Absorbing and swallowing my
Every word


From my throne room
In which I now sit


Your presence wakes me
From my slumber


From afar


I know you’ll read
On and won’t quit


What do you need
Send me your thoughts


I’ll answer your numbers
Tonight


I'll send some love and light
Or some darkness



Maybe a sprinkling of my glorious second sight


To guide you through your struggles

And plights


Will you still worship me
Your new Goddess and Queen



For I send this message just for you


From my kingdoms
Just hidden in realms
You can never see


Look to the stars
To the fall of the full moon



I am that which is ageless
For I’m from beyond

 

The Milky Way


 

From a faraway place


My powers are ubiquitous
For I'm the embodiment of all inner magick


 

A multitude of
Love power and peace


 

Awaiting release



I’m the eternity of all you are


For
I'm the Demerge


A blending
Of two realities


A possibility to enhance
Your own individuality


Will you sing to me
Tonight

Now kneel and say after me
Blessed Be




(C) 
Copyright John Duffy 

No comments:

Peace