. Poetry from The Great In-Between: The Visitor from Hiranyaloka

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

The Visitor from Hiranyaloka

 (A lone voice whispers)



Within the Witching Hour 

Of twelve to four am

In the Great In-Between


I've seen

Universes

Parallel worlds


Places

Where no living human beings have never been


Climbed through blue portals


To strange lands where angels and demons 


In choirs 

Sing


Walked lands

Where no water runs in rivers or springs


Walked the badlands of the forsaken 


Climbed the high towers of the iron maiden


Saw tomorrow's prophecies 

Before I awakened


But I was never alone

Faith in the Lord

Kept me safe


In The Badlands 

Beyond the Tomb


From being drawn at dusk

To been released at dawn


To explore

To revel in new sights

Past midnight 


Is a mystery which binds me still


From Arigartha

To Mulvanto


The red cliffs of the Ugato  mountains


From the twin suns of Sirius 

Bathed in autumn gold


Underneath lightning filled skies 


So now

I know an old secret

One for you to read as you pass me by


The dead don't die

They just live


Underneath 

Purple clouds


In another shimmering neverending sky


(C)

Copyright John Duffy 


Hiranyaloka:

Illumined Astral Planet.


No comments:

Peace