. Poetry from The Great In-Between: Whispers in the night

Monday, July 31, 2023

Whispers in the night

Don't forget me

Gabriella

For I'm where The Seraphim 

Now sing


For I've found a new seat in Heaven 

A place I can slow down and say


I've found inner peace

After my soul's confession 

 

So don't weep for me

Don't cry yourself to sleep

With depression


I want you to rise each morning with a smile

And strive to stay strong


For Time is but a slow wheel

A brief interlude in eternity


We'll meet again

Just on the other side


To carry on

In a new ride


Within a serene place

In The Great In-Between


Where Angels pass you

In fields of emerald green


So wipe away those wet tears

For I'm not alone


Alexandria and William

My spirit guides


Are with me


To welcome me home

Now I have no fear


And all that old pain has disappeared 


And I'm no longer visually impaired


Jesus must have wiped my slate clean 


When he gave me this new visiting card


So take your time coming 

For I'll always be waiting


When the smoke clears


For somethings may seem worse than some first feared



But until then

I'll wait patiently til you appear


For love is a golden thread

that goes beyond 


All known limitations 

(C)

Copyright John Duffy


Image shared under fair usage policy via Pinterest. 

No comments:

The Calling